2-position aluminum hand truck with - 10" 4-ply Pnuematic Wheels and Precision bearings
|Overall length, 4-wheel position||56"|
|Height, as hand truck||61-1/2"|
|Height, as platform truck||46"|
|Platform bed length||51-1/2"|
|Capacity, as hand truck||500 lbs.|
|Capacity, as platform truck||1000 lbs.|
|Platform height from floor||11"|
|Standard wheel (pneumatic)||10"|
|Casters (standard swivel)||5" x 1-1/4"|
|Nose (standard cast aluminum)||18" x 7-1/2"|
|Shipping Weight||47 lbs.|
Equipped with 5" heavy duty smooth rolling TPR casters (1-with brake), U-loop style handle, 18" x 7-1/2" cast aluminum nose plate and 10" 4-ply Chen Shin pneumatic tire assemblies with precision sealed ball bearings
- 2-in-1 truck converts from 2 to 4 wheels in seconds
- Assemble with aircraft grade cherry rivets...will no loosen over time.
- Extruded axle brackets guaranteed not to crack or break.
- High Tensile steel axle...will not bend under the heaviest loads.
- High capacities reduces number of trips per day, increasing productivity
- Strong, lightweight construction reduces fatigue
- Optional accessories available to meet all delivery needs
- Modular design means no welds to break, all parts are replaceable for longer product life
- Ships knocked down in box (some assembly required)
- Made in the USA