HOWI Merchandise Return Policy
It is the goal of House Of Wheels Inc. (the Company) to create a customer base that is always satisfied with the merchandise and service they receive. The Company realizes, however, there will be times when merchandise received is not to the full satisfaction of our customer. All returns require proof of purchase in the form of a dated invoice copy from the Company. Pre-approval and a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number is required before sending a return for processing. All returned items are subject to inspection before credit is approved. Freight for returned merchandise is the responsibility of the customer returning the merchandise unless it is a warranty return or determined to be due to The Company's error.
In general the return policy of House Of Wheels Inc follows.
- Will accept stocked merchandise in new/unused condition for full refund within 30-days of purchase.
- Will accept stocked merchandise in new/unused condition for refund less 25% re-stocking fee after 30-days.
- Will make payment for refunds in the form of the original invoice. Charged merchandise will be issued a credit on account.
- May accept “special ordered” merchandise for return subject to all return policies found within this statement AND subject to the return policies of the manufacturer(s) and/or vendor(s) of the “special ordered” product.
- Will not accept any merchandise for return after 90-days.
- Will not refund freight charges on invoices unless it is deemed the sole responsibility of the Company.
- Will not refund purchases made by check draft until that check can be verified “cleared” by the Company bank.
- Will not accept Non-Cancelable/Non-Refundable (NCNR) merchandise for return.
In some cases, parts or products will be either manufactured or purchased exclusively on the Buyers order and thus cannot be used for any other customer or purposes. HOWI reserves the right to accept and proceed with orders containing such parts only in connection with a clause that states these parts expressively under an NCNR-agreement - "non cancellable, non returnable". Orders with a NCNR clause cannot be cancelled, amended or postponed after HOWI's firm sales confirmation and parts cannot be returned to HOWI in any case, including non-compliance of parts to specifications and function or failure during test or application.When placing a Purchase Order for this product the following statement must appear on your document: "NON-CANCELABLE / NON-RETURNABLE"
House Of Wheels Inc. (the Company), reserves the right to amend or revise its policies and procedures at the sole discretion of the Company without prior notice.